Freebies Image Map Facebook Email Instagram Pinterest Teachers Pay Teachers Bloglovin'

Saturday, July 12, 2014

I'm making a comeback...

It has been well over two years since I blogged last and after too long of a hiatus, I'm going to make a comeback on this little blog of mine.  Why haven't I blogged in over two years???  Well, you all know that life happens and priorities change.  One of the last posts I wrote back in 2011 questioned how you {bloggers} do it and by do it, I mean how do you find the time to balance being the best at being a parent, partner, teacher, sister, aunt, and friend to all of those that mean the most to you AND find time to inspire through blogging?  Well, I still haven't found the exact answer to that one.  When I first began my journey into the blogging world, I certainly had no idea how inspired I would become by my frequent visits to other teaching blogs.  I hope that I am able to inspire and help others the way that many of you have helped me.  This blog will be undergoing a much needed makeover.  I hope you stop back and join me on my comeback.     

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading your posts. I hope you're having a great summer with YOUR kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back!! I have my good times & bad times with keeping up on blogging. I don't know how others do it, either, but I'm trying!! Looking forward to your posts :)

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete